27 agosto 2013

Guest Post: Nail Polish Wars

Hi Girls!!
You can't imagine how excited I am to have Nicole from Nail Polish Wars here! I have been a long time follower and her work has always been a huge inspiration for me! I hope you enjoy with she has made for you.



Hola Chicas!!
No os podéis imaginar lo emocionada que estoy de tener aquí a Nicole de Nail Polish Wars! He sido una seguidora suya desde hace mucho tiempo y su trabajo siempre ha sido una gran ispiración para mi! Espero que disfruteis de lo que ha hecho para vosotros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm Nicole from Nail Polish Wars, and I'm so excited to be hanging out here at Nail Wish today!!

I started off with two coats of KBShimmer The Grape Beyond.

Next, I added one coat of KBShimmer Would Jubilee It?, a clear coat loaded with a gorgeous blend of multi-sized blue, teal, and bright pink dots and micro slices.  I followed with one coat of SV.

I paired Barry M Silver Foil with Shany plate SH04 for my ring fingers and Bundle Monster plate BM-213 for my other fingers.

I finished with one coat of Essie Matte About You top coat, and also added a pale blue rhinestone to my ring finger for a little something extra.

Not only do I love mattified glitters, but I also adore the matte silver as well.

I had so much creating this design, and I really hope you enjoyed seeing it as well.

Thanks so much for letting me hang out here at Nail Wish today!!  Happy Painting!

13 comentarios:

  1. alucinante! cómo se pueden hacer cosas tan bonitas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woww que pasada de manicura!! Me encanta!!

    Besitos mil!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. fantastic nails!

    Kisses from Poland:)
    zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. que uñas mas largas tienes!! me encantan como te han quedado
    me gusta la manicura

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks so much for inviting me over to your blog today!!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que chulada, me encanta el topper y el diseño que ha hecho encima precioso, besos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Gorgeous manicure Nicole! It turned out beautiful and I love the end matte result so much!! :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Crazy and beautiful combination, I love it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...