06 diciembre 2013

Crumpet's Christmas Winter Challenge #1: White Christmas


Hi everyone!!
I am finally back, I have had a few rough weeks but now I am finally on holidays! Another reason why disappeared is that I am having some issues with the new template, because it's interfering with blogger in some way and my posts don't get published on the Blogger Reading Board from where most of you get the notifications from my blog... and I am still trying to figure out what is the problem...
Today is the first day of this year's Winter challenge, I hope you like it because, although it is the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge, I made the themes and the banner (Which you can see on the Facebook group)



Hola a todos!!
Ya estoy de vuelta, he tenido unas semanas estresantes pero ya estoy de vacaciones! Otra razon por la que desaparecí es que estoy teniendo problemas con la plantilla nueva, esta interfiriendo con Blogger de alguna forma y los posts no se publican en la lista de lectura desde la que la mayoria de vosotros recibis las notificaciones del blog... y todavia estoy intentando averiguar cual es el problema...
Hoy es el primer día del Winter Challenge de este año, espero que os guste porque, aunque es el reto de Crumpet's Nail Tarts, yo he hecho los temas y el banner (Que podeis ver en el grupo de Facebook)

The first theme is White Christmas and I was waiting for my new Born Pretty Store plate to arrive to make this amazingly detailed manicure.



El primer tema es White Christmas y he estado esperando a que llegara mi nueva placa de Born Pretty Store para hacer esta manicura tan detallada.

I used two coats of Depend 372, a grey creme with teal frost (Pretty!!) and then stamped a few designs of the QA58 plate on top with a white stamping polish.



Utilicé dos capas de Depend 372, un esmalte crema con escarchado turquesa (Que bonito!!) y luego estampe algunos diseños de la placa QA58 encima con un esmalte blanco para estampar.

This plate is clearly themed on winter and specially on snowflakes, I love each one of the designs, they are really detailed as you can see, and they transfer onto the stamper perfectly.



Esta placa es claramente temática de invierno y especialmente de copos de nieve, me encanta cada uno de los diseños, son muy detallados como podeis ver y se transfieren al estampador perfectamente.

Here you can see the blue frost of the base colour a little bit better. This manicure it's also in time because those days have been the first ones we have been enjoying snow around here... This winter it's coming late and it seems it's finally arriving, but I am not sure if we are going to have a white Christmas around here...



Aqui podeis ver el escarchado turquesa del color base un poco mejor. Esta manicura también llega muy a tiempo porque estos dias han sido los primeros en los que hemos estado disfrutando de un poco de nieve por aqui... Este invierno viene con retraso y parece que finalmente esta llegando, pero aun no estoy segura de si vamos a tener unas navidades blancas por aqui...

I hope you liked it, I am very pleased with how it turned out, and I think Born Pretty Store is getting better and better plates, so I really recommend you go and have a look around. You also can use my discount code to get 10% discount!



Espero que os haya gustado, yo estoy muy contenta con como ha salido, y creo que Born Pretty Store esta teniendo cada vez mejores placas así que de verdad os recomiendo que les echeis un vistazo. Tambien podeis usar mi codigo de descuento del 10%!

3 comentarios:

  1. una placa perfecta para la época ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Es un esmalte preciosa y una placa espectacular!!bsts

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have this plate as well, it's so pretty and I'm glad it arrived before xmas ^-^ Love your mani hun!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...