06 junio 2012

The Crumpet 500th post celebration!

Today I skipped the summer challenge because I had no time and the theme for today didn't inspire me enough, so instead of that I will tell you that Debbie, from The Crumpet, is celebrating her 500th post and she is doing a "500th week" where she posts things about her blog and other bloggers guest posts. Today I was the lucky one that made a manicure inspired on her celebration and made the guest post. If you want to know what I did for her just check here blog HERE.

And don't forget go around and have a look through her posts because she is such a talented nail artists (I strongly reccomend to see the Potterthon that se has been doing recently)

I hope you like it. See you tomorrow!


                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Hoy me voy a saltar la manicura del Reto del Verano porque no he tenido tiempo y el tema de hoy no me inspiraba demasiado, así que, en vez de eso os voy a contar que Debbie, del blog The Crumpet, está celebrando su post número 500 y está haciendo una "semana del 500" en la que cuenta cosas sobre su blog y otros bloggeros escriben para ella. Hoy era yo la afortunada que ha hecho una manicura inspirada en su celebración y ha escrito para ella. Si quieres saber qué he hecho sólo tienes que verlo en su blog AQUí.

Y no olvideis echar un vistazo a sus posts porque es una artista del nail art (principalmente os ecomiendo que veais el Potterthon que ha hecho hace poco)

Espero que os guste y nos vemos mañana con la siguiente manicura del reto (Rosa y Azul!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...