06 junio 2012

Summer Challenge Day 11: Pink and Blue


As I promised today is Pink and Blue day!! I've had known what I wanted to do for this day since I started the challenge. It's a simple manicure, but I'm in love with gradients from now and I really wanted to try this combination.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Como prometí, hoy es día de Rosa y Azul!! Ya sabía lo que quería hacer para este día desde que comenzamos el reto. Es una manicura bastante simple, pero ahora mismo estoy enamorada de los degradados y me moría por probar esta combinación.


I feel I'm getting better at cleaning my nails but my cuticles are a little dry because I'm having troubles with my skin right now, I've just arrived from the doctor but she said that nail polishes are not the problem (Yayyyyyy!!!).
I think this combination would look much cuter with a lightest pink, but I don't have another, so that's what I could use.

For this manicure I've used:
Base and dots: Leticia Well Maxi-Shine (don't have the reference number sorry!)
Sponged: Konad Special Stamping Polish Navy Blue
Topcoat: Seche Vite

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Creo que estoy mejorando cuando limpio mis uñas, pero mis cutículas están un poco secas porque estoy teniendo problemas de piel, acabo de llegar del medico pero dice que no es culpa de pintarme las uñas (Biennn!!!!!)
Creo que esta combinación se vería más bonita con un rosa más claro, pero no tenía otro.

Para esta manicura he usado:
Base y puntos: Leticia Well Maxi-Shine (don't have the reference number sorry!)
Degradado: Konad Special Stamping Polish Navy Blue
Topcoat: Seche Vite

Don't forget my 50 Followers Giveaway is still open!! Click on the picture to go to the post.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------ 

No os olvideis de que mi Sorteo por los 50 seguidores sigue abierto!! Pincha en la imagen para ir al post.


And of course, don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:


Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/

1 comentario:

  1. Yo la veo muy bonita en esos colores que has escogido, me gusta mucho el detalle de los puntitos. Y tambien he caido con los degradados, creo que son lo que mas se va a llevar este verano.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...