13 junio 2012

Summer Challenge Day 13: Summer Fete

I'm sorry, I've had lots of troubles with blogger and I couldn't post until now. But at least! here is the Summer Fete manicure. I really didn't know how to do for this theme because in Spain we don't ususally do Summer Fetes, as long as I know we only celebrate spring and what people do is not a fete, is just getting drunk in the streets...
Well at the end I thought of doing something fun and colourful.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Lo siento, he estado teniendo un montón de problemas con blogger y no he podido postear hasta ahora. Pero, por fin!! aquí tenéis la manicura de Fiesta de Verano. Realmente no sabía que hacer  para este tema porque en España no hacemos fiestas de verano, hasta donde yo sé sólo celebramos la primavera y lo que hace la gente no es una fiesta, solo es emborracharse en la calle...
Bueno, al final decidí que quería hacer algo divertido y colorido.


I really liked the final result, even I'm not fond of having a white base. That's the manicure I'm wearing right now and  I like it so much that I think I'm not going to take it off soon.

For this manicure I used:
Base: Nagelim nº 99
Dots: Bourjois Jaune Trendy nº39, Leticia Well nºA11, Easy Paris nº57 y YesLove nºY18
Summer: Acrylic Paint in black

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Me ha encantado el resultado final, incluso sabiendo que no me gusta mucho llevar la base en blanco. Esta es la manicura que llevo ahora mismo y me gusta tanto que no me la voy a quitar pronto.

Para esta manicura he usado:
Base: Nagelim nº 99
Puntos: Bourjois Jaune Trendy nº39, Leticia Well nºA11, Easy Paris nº57 y YesLove nºY18
Summer: Pintura Acrílica en negro

Remenber, don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:

Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...