23 noviembre 2016

Halloween Clown


Hello Everyone!
It's been a month since Halloween, but you all know that I am always procrastinating so I would like to present you my makeup for this year's Helloween Party!



Hola a Todos!
Hace ya un mes que fue Halloween pero ya sabeis que soy la reina de la procrastinacion  así que me gustaria enseñaros mi maquillaje de la Fiesta de Halloween de este año!

I love Halloween and I have already dressed up as a Cookie Monster Slayer, Vampire, Sugar Skull, Comic girl, Creepy Doll, Darkness Monster (Aka Pumpkin King)... And this year I wanted to try something different and realized I had never done a Terrifying Clown.



Me encanta Halloween y ya me he disfrazado de Cazadora del Cookie Monster Vampiro, Calabera de Azúcar, Chica de Cómic, Muñeca Siniestra, Monstruo Oscuro (Aka Rey de las Calabazas)... Y este año quería hacer algo diferente y me di cuenta de que nunca había hecho un Payaso Terrorífico.

So I searched through the internet and found my inspiration on This Image of Tina Kosnik Instagram. I didn't knew it at that time but that picture has gone quite viral since she posted it last year, and I can understand why. It is outstanding!



Así que busqué por internet y encontré mi inspiración en Esta Imagen del Instagram de Tina Kosnik. En ese momento no sabía que esa imagen se había vuelto viral desde que la subió el año pasado, pero puedo entender perfectamente por qué. Es increíble!

I tried to do my best to recreate it. I used Tony Moly Luminous Aura CC cream for a very light base and contoured with a bit of bronzing powder and strong white highlighter. I used Flormar liquid Eyeliner and Eye Shadows from the Huge Palette Deal Extreme sent me a while ago, prepping before with Essence Colour ARTs Eye Base. Added some green sequins and Princess Pinky Cosplay White Out lenses sponsored from Pinky Paradise.



Intenté recrearlo lo mejor posible. Usé Tony Moly Luminous Aura CC cream como base clara y contorneé con un poco de polvo bronceador y un iluminador blanco muy fuerte. Usé Eyeliner Líquido de Flormar y Sombras de la Paleta Gigante que me envió Deal Extreme aplicando antes Essence Colour ARTs Eye Base. Añadí unas lentejuelas verdes y las lentillas Princess Pinky Cosplay White Out mandadas por Pinky Paradise.

The lenses were very comfy to be cosplay lenses, I wore them up to 6 hours before my eyes started getting dry as hell! And everyone told me they were striking.
I also made my boyfriend's makeup. He just wanted a skull that seemed easier when I thought about it but I think I have to practice more... hahaha
I hope you liked it although everyone is already thinking about Christmas. I hope my next post will be more Christmassy and I promise It will also contain a big surprise! Things are going to be changing soon around here.
Kisses!



Las lentillas son muy cómodas para ser lentillas de cosplay, las lleve 6 horas hasta que se me secaron los ojos mortalmente! Y todo el mundo me dijo que eran impactantes.
También hice el maquillaje de mi novio. Él quería una calavera que pensé que sería sencillo pero tengo que practicar más... jajaja
Espero que os haya gustado aunque todo el mundo esté ya pensando en las Navidades. Espero que mi siguiente post sea más Navideño y os prometo que vendrá con una gran sorpresa! Las cosas van a cambiar por aquí pronto.
Besos!

3 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...