29 junio 2010

Manicura de esta semana/ Manicure of the week

Estoy empezando a experimentar con los pintauñas jaja... aunque como aun no tengo ni estampador ni muchos colores pues no puedo hacer demasiado...
Esta semana trago una manicura inspirada en la modelo adolescente Tsubasa Matsuwaka. Mirad sus uñas!!!

I'm starting to experiment with different manicures... haha But I don't have stamp or a lot of colours, so I can't do all what I want to do...
This week I've done a manicure inspired on the teen model, Tsubasa Masuwaka. Look at her nails!!!

(Imagen propiedad de gyaru-raba.blogspot.com)

Bueno y aquí está mi resultado...
And here it is mine!

Otra foto!!
Another pic!!

He usado los esmaltes azul Nº75 y blanco Nº10 de Deliplus y el brillo transparente secante del que no me acuerdo de la marca.
I've used the Delipus blue Nº75 and white Nº10 polish, and the transparent polish I don't remember the brand...
Para hacer los lunares he utilizado un eyeliner gastado, que se limpia muy facilmente con quitaesmalte y sirve para hacer muchos más dibujos con precision.
To make the spots I used an old eyeliner, you can clean it easily with nail polish remover and you can be preciser. (I don't know if the word "precise" is right)


Espero que os haya gustado, gracias por leer y volved pronto!!
Thank for visiting and come back soon!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Helena,
    You've won my giveaway for Kiwiberry's lashes, would you mind emailing me at fotdlooks.shop@gmail.com and getting in touch? thanks!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...