30 mayo 2011

Christmas Manicure

Yes, I know we are not in Christmas anymore... In fact, here it's summer, but I'm catching up with a few posts that I had done but never posted. And specially this one was made in Christmas but I forgot that I had done it.
It's my Christmas day's manicure!! I wanted to create something like snowflakes, I would have liked to make it in blue but I hadn't a light blue polish, so I used the brown/gold one. In the end they tured out more like stars.

Si, ya se que no estamos en Navidad... de hecho, aquí es verano, pero me estoy poniendo al dia con algunos posts que tenía hechos, pero que nunca los subí. Y especialmente este estaba preparado para Navidad, pero se me olvidó que lo había hecho. Es mi Manicura del Día de Navidad!! Quería hacer algo parecido a copos de nieve, me hubiera gustado hacerlos en azul, pero no tenía pintura de uñas azul claro, así que utilicé la marrón/dorada. Al final acabaron pareciendo estrellas.
I used a white kind of shimmering base, and did the stars with brown/gold polish and a toothpick. In the end I put a little of golden glitter polish on the stars and added a clear top coat.

Usé una base blanca perlada e hice las estrellas con el pintauñas dorado y un palillo de dientes. Al final puse un poco de purpurina dorada en las estrellas y cubrí con el brillo protector.
The polishes I used were:
Base: Essence Multi Dimension 3 in 1 nail polish nº 10
Stars: Badgequo Nail Varnish "Sand Shimmer" nº002306
Deco: Claire's Cosmetics nº504
Top Coat: Astor Quick'n GO! nº1
See you soon! I hope you liked it. If you have any questions just leave a comment!!

❤TeddyCat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...