30 diciembre 2011

Christmas Eve Mani

This post will be short because I'm not feeling very well... My life is changing and is not doing it the way I liked...
Well this is the mani I wore on Christmas' Eve.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Este post será corto porque no estoy de muy buen humor... Mi vida está dando un cambio y no precisamente como a mi me gustaria...
Bueno, esta es la manicura que llevé en Noche Buena.

It's a green and red glitter french manicure. The trees are made with the Bundle Monster Plates and I used small glitters to decorate them.
It was really fun to wear it!!!

Edit: I used BM-205 

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Es una manicura francesa verde y roja hecha con purpurina. Los árboles de navidad están hechos con las placas de Bundle Monster y las bolas de navidad son purpurinas.
Fue muy divertida!!!

Edito: Use la placa BM-205

2 comentarios:

  1. Which Bundle monster plate is that?
    Looks really nice :)

    I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're right!! I forgot the BM number but now it's fixed. ;) I will have a look at your blog. thank you for reading!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...