02 mayo 2012

The End of Spring

Well I haven't posted a lot since I rearranged the blog because I'm doing major changes about it. But this is going to change soon. I hope you like my last mani.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno, no he escrito mucho desde que modifiqué el blog porque estoy haciendo grandes cambios en él. Pero eso va a cambiar muy pronto, ya lo vereis. Espero que os guste esta manicura.


This manicure was spring-spired, but I'm going to start soon my very FIRST Nail Art Challenge, and it is the Purple Fairy Crumpet Summer Challenge, so I decided to call this manicure "The end of Spring" because it's the last one I will make before I start the summer Challenge.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Esta manicura estaba inspirada en la primavera, pero voy a empezar mi PRIMER reto de Nail Art, es el Reto de Verano de Purple Fairy Crumpet, así que he decidido llamar a esta manicura "The End of Spring" porque es la última que voy a hacer antes de comenzar el reto.


It is a HUGE challenge but I will try my best!!! If you want to join, which I recommend, just click on the image and it will take you to their facebook page ;), you don't need to have a blog, and you don't need to do every manicure of the challenge, so... what are you waiting for?

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Es un reto GIGANTESCO pero lo haré lo mejor que pueda!!! Si quereis uniros, y os lo recomiendo, simplemente haced click en la imagen y os llevará a su pagina de Facebook ;), no necesitais tener un blog ni tampoco hace falta hacer todas las manicuras del reto, asi que... a que estais esperando?

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...