14 junio 2012

Summer Challenge Day 15: Freestyle Day

EDIT: This was supposed to be HOT PINK FREESTYLE DAY, but I just read freestyle day and that's why there's no pink :( Tomorrow will be another day and I will do anything with Hot Pink... but not today...

Three posts in the same day!!! I can't believe it!!! But finally I don't have more late manicures, this is what we had to do for today and it's freestyle.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------

EDITO: Esto se supone que tenía que ser DIA DE ESTILO LIBRE EN ROSA FUCSIA, pero yo solo leí estilo libre y por eso no hay rosa por ningún lado... :( Mañana será otro día y haré algo en Rosa fucsia... pero no hoy...

Tres posts en un mismo dia!!! No me lo puedo creer!!! Pero finalmente ya no tengo más manicuras atrasadas, esta es la que teníamos que hacer para hoy y es de estilo libre.


As you can say for the lenght of my nails this is a manicure that I did some time ago and I haven't posted it yet. But I thought: Why do a new freestyle manicure when I have this manicure already done? I did It when I had to go to a wedding and my dress was black and white. It matched perfectly!

For this manicure I used:
Base: Yves Rocher Pastel Brillance nº03
French tips: Nagelim nº99 stamped with Deliplus nº58 and lined with silver glitter. (BM-220)
Top Coat: Konad Special Stamping Topcoat

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Como os podeis imaginar por la longitud de mis uñas esta es una manicura que hice hace algún tiempo y no la había subido todavía. Pero pense: ¿Por qué hacer una manicura de estilo libre si ya tengo esta hecha? La hice cuando tuve que ir a una boda y mi vestido era blanco y negro, se complementaban perfectamente!

Para esta manicura he usado:
Base: Yves Rocher Pastel Brillance nº03
Manicura Francesa: Nagelim nº99 estampado con Deliplus nº58 y delineado con purpurina plateada. (BM-220)
Top Coat: Konad Special Stamping Topcoat

Don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:


Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
 Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
 Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
 Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/
 Missy the Manicured Maniac @ http://melissahenderson95.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...