02 junio 2012

Summer Challenge Day 8: Swimming Pool


Today is Summer Challenge Day 8 and the theme is Swimming Pool!!
When I was thinking about what to do this time, I thought the watercolour technique would be perfect!! What's better for a swimming pool than water? So This is my first time trying this technique. I found it really simple to do, but I applied more nail polish than usually because I wanted a better coverage of the colour of the base.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Hoy es el Día 8 del Summer Challenge y el tema de hoy es Piscina!!
Cando estaba todavía pensando qué hacer esta vez, se me ocurrió que la tecnica acuarela sería perfecta!! ¿Qué mejor que el agua para una piscina? Así que esta es mi primera vez utilizando esta técnica. Me ha parecido muy sencilla de hacer, pero he usado más pintura de la normal porque quería que el color de base se cubriera más.


I am very pleased with the result. It really reminds me of a  Swimming pool! I tried to clean up with a little brush but I learned that before trying to learn how to clean the nails properly I need to learn how to paint my nails, because there was so much nail polish on my cuticles (and under them) that I had to rubber the brush really hard, and it wasn't accurate at all, well practice makes perfection...

For this manicure I used:
Base: Yes Love nºY18 (Baby Blue)
Watercolour: 1º H&M No Mambo Jambo, 2º Yes Love nº70, 3º H&M Lady Luck.
Topcoat: Seche Vite

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

La verdad es que el resultado me ha gustado mucho, me recuerda claramente a una piscina!! He intentado hacer el limpiado con un pincel pequeño, pero he aprendido que antes de intentar aprender a limpiar las uñas bien tengo que aprender a pintarlas bien, porque había tanto pintauñas en mis cutículas (y por debajo) que he tenído que frotar el pincel fuerte y no era nada preciso, bueno, la práctica lleva a la perfección...

Para esta manicura he usado:
Base: Yes Love nºY18 (Baby Blue)
Acuarela: 1º H&M No Mambo Jambo, 2º Yes Love nº70, 3º H&M Lady Luck.
Topcoat: Seche Vite

Don't forget my 50 Followers Giveaway is still open!! Click on the picture to go to the post.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------ 

No os olvideis de que mi Sorteo por los 50 seguidores sigue abierto!! Pincha en la imagen para ir al post.


And of course, don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:


Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/

1 comentario:

  1. me parece una manicura muy original y bien pensada y si que recuerda a una piscina

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...