02 junio 2012

Summer Challenge Day 9: Jubilee Street Party


Back on time! I was tired of posting at one a.m. so today I'm earlier. Today's Summer Challenge Theme is Jubilee Street Party!! That means Queen Elisabeth has been on the throne for 60 years. I'm not from the UK so  It's the first time I hear something about this party, but it seems they have holidays and street parties all over the country.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

De vuelta a tiempo!! Estaba ya cansada de escribir a la una de la mañana, así que hoy estoy aquí más temprano. El tema de hoy del reto Summer Challenge es Jubilee Street Party!! Esto quiere decir que la Reina Isabel II ha estado en el trono durante 60 años. No soy de Inglaterra y es la primera vez que oigo hablar de esta fiesta, pero parece que ellos tienen vacaciones y fiestas en las calles por todo el pais.


I received my new set of Nail Art Brushes, and I was so excited that I had to use them! I made kind of a french manicure with bunting, and in my ring finger I drawed the Union Jack (i tried to do my best with the brushes) At the end I sponger Golden Glitter on the bottom half of the nails to make them more festive.

For this manicure I used:
Base: Essence Colour & Go Gold Rush nº 32
Decorations: Acrylic Paints
Sponged: Easy Paris nº 470
Topcoat: Seche Vite

                                ------------------------------------------------------------

Me han llegado por fin mis pinceles de Nail Art y me moría por probarlos, así que los he utilizado por primera vez para esta manicura. He dibujado una especie de manicura francesa con los banderines y en mi anular he añadido la bandera de Reino Unido (Lo he intentado lo mejor que he podido...) Por último, con una esponja he puesto glitter dorado en la parte de abajo de las uñas para darle un aire más festivo y alegre.


Para esta manicura he usado:
Base: Essence Colour & Go Gold Rush nº 32
Decoraciones: Acrylic Paints
Sponged: Easy Paris nº 470
Topcoat: Seche Vite



Don't forget my 50 Followers Giveaway is still open!! Click on the picture to go to the post.


                                ------------------------------------------------------------ 

No os olvideis de que mi Sorteo por los 50 seguidores sigue abierto!! Pincha en la imagen para ir al post.


And of course, don't forget to check the other ladies' versions:


Debbie @ The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk/
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Lucie @ Lucy's Stash www.lucysstash.com
Vic @ Glowstars http://glowstars.net
Rychelle @ Colorsplash Nails- http://colorsplashnails.blogspot.com/

2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...